Cost reduction is one of the main standard responses to a slump. And this is the only chance to survive for many companies. But on the other hand, any crisis is a period of uncertainty and abrupt fluctuations. During this period financial and market environment changes almost every day, and that gives some companies a chance to break through in the recovery period which inevitably comes after any recession.
On the basis of world experience we offer middle- and small-sized companies a package of anti-recessionary strategic initiatives which not only enable to retain efficiency during recession but also establish capacities for future growth. The package of strategic initiatives includes:
- • Crisis-tailored strategy appraisal and defining: Cost reduction, Financial flexibility increase, Investment into strategic advantages, Short-term revenue growth management
- • Detection of the need to change business model: product (service) – territory - customers
- • Strategic tasks chart generation and selection of performance indicators of the strategy implemented
- • Business plan development and source of financing indication
What you get in the result is:
• Business model tailored to new opportunities and threats.
- • Strategy for behavior in recession period.
- • Concrete action plan of strategy implementation along with performance indicators.
- • Business plan with source of investment and main financial indicators assessment.